Oticon is one of the oldest manufacturers of hearing aids in the world. Founded in 1904, Oticon hearing aids offer one of the most advanced technologies in this field. These hearing aids offer high performance solutions for all those who suffer from a loss of hearing. Some of these solutions from Oticon include pediatric hearing aids, wireless hearing aids and other products for hearing aids that are specially designed for those with severe hearing loss problem. The large selection of Oticon hearing aids is instrumental to provide solutions to all types of hearing problems.
|Oticon Hearing Aids|
Types of Oticon Hearing Aids
Behind the ear hearing aid is ideal for all those who have hearing loss problem at varied levels. This type of hearing aid is simple and easy to maintain.
The invisible hearing aid or in the ear canal hearing aid is the smallest hearing aid available. This type of hearing aid is ideal for all those who are suffering from mild or moderate hearing loss. They are also perfect for those who don't want to show that they are wearing a hearing aid.
The alternative listening device is for all those who have limited hearing problems. It is ideal for those who do not yet have major hearing loss problems.
Features of Oticon Hearing Aids
- Pure wave feedback elimination is a key feature of these hearing aids. This function virtually eliminates any kind of buzzing and whistling noise that can distort clear sound quality.
- Speech guard function helps to adjust the volume levels automatically. As noises change in different environment, this feature eliminates all speech distortions that are found in other compressed systems.
- Connect plus feature allows one to enjoy rich sound quality that is not available in other hearing aids. This results in clear and natural sound.
- Noise isolation feature automatically recognizes and reduces loud surrounding and background noises. This helps to stabilize the sound quality.
- Life learning feature can recognize your preferred hearing level and can automatically adjust to that level.
- Directionality option feature helps to manage the sound the one wants to hear. This feature can also help to minimize the sounds that one does not want to hear.
Major Benefits of Using Oticon Hearing Aids
- Improved Living: Oticon hearing aids help to enrich the lives of all those with hearing loss problems throughout the world. As it helps people to hear better, it allows elderly people to perform their daily activities without much complication. Even young ones with hearing loss, benefit from hearing aids as it helps them to overcome this disability and carry on with their normal life.
- Reduces Cognitive Decline: Sudden cognitive decline is highly associated with hearing loss problems. Hearing loss can increase the risk of dementia which affects the cognitive functions largely. Though hearing aids cannot prevent such issues permanently, they can highly reduce the risk, thus providing a solution.
- Reduction of Stress: Hearing loss causes stress as anyone who cannot hear properly can get irritated quickly and frequently. Even communication with other family members and friends become a stressful situation for both parties. This can lead to those with hearing loss problems to isolate themselves from others leading to other social anxieties and problems. Oticon hearing aids help to reduce such problems and stress. It not only helps one to hear others and function normally, but also is a huge help to close friends and family members as they can do their utmost to help the one with hearing loss.
Oticon hearing aids have helped many to carry on a normal and successful life. But before you plan to purchase hearing aids, it is anyways recommended to seek advice and help from your audiologist. Experts in the field of hearing loss can diagnose your condition and prescribe the perfect hearing aid that suits you.